- The papers should be printed by using (Microsoft Word Template) and font type for English language is (Times New Roman) font size (12), and font type for Arabic language is (Simplified Arabic) font size (12).
- The research papers should be printed out on (A4) papers with (2cm) margins on the sides of the papers, lines in the papers should be (Single Spaced) with no more than (48) line and the same is true for the pages with figures and tables.
- Figures and images must be put within the content of the paper with the detailed information for each figure or image and they must be included in an (A4) papers and preferably minimized to the half or less with meter specified and the zoom size indicated for the images of the slices under microscope, as for tables and bigger figures, they should be put at the end of the research.
- The organization of the papers submitted to the journal should be in this way:
The title of the paper (the first letter of each word should be capitalized except prepositions, articles and the like must be small letters)- the name of the researcher or researchers with their academic status – abstract (no more than 100 words for English and Arabic papers) – keywords – introduction – materials and methodology- results and discussions- conclusions- acknowledgements (if any) – references. For the papers in English language , the abstract and the title of the paper and the keywords must be at the end of the paper ( after the references)), the same thing is applied for the paper with Arabic language.
The title of the paper should be written in size (14) bald font followed by the name(s) of researcher(s) with their e-mails and their addresses in English and Arabic languages with an asterisk on the name of the correspondent researcher written in font (12) bald.
- If the paper includes analysis or tests, the researcher is required to include the type of the device used.
- The notes to the references should be indented (author’s surname, year of publishing) if there are two authors, their names should be separated with an (and), and if more than that, then the surname of the first author followed by et al, (which must be italicized)
- References must be organized alphabetically for the surname of authors. All references must be included without numbers, the year of publication between two brackets; the names of authors should be separated by semicolon (;). The word (and) should never be used with the names of the authors no matter how many they are.
- Works cited should include two references published by Al-Rafidain Journal for Science.
- When the reference is a scientific journal, only the first word of the title should be capitalized.
- The name of the journal should be written in italics and in brief, followed by the number of the volume written in bald and put between two brackets with the number of the pages.
- The title of the book reference must be put between two quotations “ “, the first letter of each word should be capitalized except for prepositions and the like, the number of edition (if not the first), the name of the publisher, place of publishing, and the year of publishing (put at the beginning after the name(s) of author(s), the number of the pages used from the book.
Brown, J.T.; Smith, L. G. (1999). Activity of Peroxidase. Raf. J. Sci., 12 (2), 30-40
Christian, G.D. (2004). “Analytical Chemistry”. 6th ed., John Wiley and sons, Inc., New York, pp. 70-80.
Noting that, the Rafidain journal of Science follows ethical standards for publication. Great attention will be spent on the detection and prevention of plagiarism. Then, the researcher should submit three copies of the paper for publishing with coloured images (if any). When the paper is approved for publishing, it should be handed on (CD), or sent to the journal according to the publication instructions stated earlier.
- The editorial board has the right to omit, re-phrase, or modify some of the sentences for linguistic correctness and publication purposes.
- The researcher has the right to take back his research while being reviewed, otherwise, he should submit a written request to the editorial board to take it back after paying the publication fees.
- The maximum number of pages for the research paper should not exceed (12) pages.
- If the reference is a dissertation or a thesis, write the name of the writer, the year of writing, the title of the dissertation or thesis, the university, city, country, and the page(s) number. Two reviewers are selected by the editors , if one reviewer rejected the research , so it must be send to third reviewer .
- The editorial board of the journal has the right to refuse any paper without giving reasons.
- After the research paper is published and appeared in one of the journals issues, the journal would throw away the draft(s) and any other paper of the research.
- The plagiarism fees is (25,000) ID. The other Fees (100,000) sent to Al-Rafidain Journal for science/ College of Science/ University of Mosul after the accepted of the manuscript .
In order to disseminate the authors’ research work, the publishers need publishing rights. For open access articles the publisher uses an exclusive licensing agreement in which authors retain copyright in their manuscript.
- Research papers should be sent to the following address:
Professor Amira Mahmoud Al-Rawy, Editor-in-Chief
Al-Rafidain Journal for Science,
College of Science, University of Mosul,